Seeking Santa challenges players to use skill, planning and cunning to beat their opponent and be the first to meet Father Christmas!
Get ready to:
Get ready to:
- Battle to be the first to reach Santa in the centre of the game board!
- Play two ways: strategy based or with randomised gaming elements where you can look for magical Christmas items to help you win!
- Enjoy an intense one-on-one experience, Seeking Santa is designed for 2 players only!
- Play the game in under 30 minutes, leaving time to enjoy your victory as you enjoy the Christmas holidays!
· A 2 player Christmas game to enjoy at the best time of year
· Win the game by getting 2 Snowmen pieces to Santa first
· Games last less than 30 minutes and the minimum age range is 5+
· Travel-sized and ideal for a coffee table by the fireplace
· Chess for children: Introduce younger players to the concept of strategy and planning games
· Two ways to play: A pure strategy game, or a Twist game including magical Christmas Forest cards
The battle to meet Santa this Christmas
Game contents: Game board, 24 pawn pieces, 3 clear pawn pieces, 1 Santa figurine, 1 rule book
Christmas Forest Cards: Playing the Twist game allows you to use magical Christmas Forest Cards; a fun gaming component to allow for some new moves, winning strategies and Christmas themes - great for younger players
Travel sized: Compact in size and themed for a Christmas night battle. Easy to play, travel with and pack away
How to Play: Quick to start with a thematic rule book, plus online video overviews for those that want additional help